Jan 19, 2007

my sweetest addiction

So, I never wanted to be the kind of girl who collapsed whenever her man was away from her. In fact, I used to get annoyed by those people. All I can say is that it must have been because I wasn't married at the time. Mike has been gone for 3 days on a business trip and I honestly feel like a piece of me is missing. I go to sleep and he isn't there and I cry. I wake up in the middle of the night and he isn't there and I cry. I wake up in the morning and he isn't there and I cry. I smell his t-shirt. I sleep with his blankets. I look at his picture. I can't believe that he is only on a business trip because I feel like I am in mourning. He will be gone a few more days...can I make it? I love him so much. I have never loved anyone as much as I love him. I cannot wait until he gets home. I am so addicted to my husband...it is nuts.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I know what you mean... I don't want to be that way either, but everytime he goes away I have to stay as busy as possible and I get almost NO sleep. Sucks feeling that way, but knowing that we have someone to love and who loves us the same way makes it all worth it!

Susan Marie said...

Awwwwwww!