Nov 6, 2006

bleck

I am trying not to feel hopeless right now. I am trying not to feel like nothing ever goes right for me. I am trying not to have unfair expectations of God. It is really hard. I am TIRED. I am fucking tired of not having money and seeing Mike working himself into the ground in order to not even make ends meet. I am tired of not having a job. I feel like such a leech and I feel so sorry for him.I am tired of feeling sick and tired. I am tired of saying I am tired. I thought for once things were going to be easy.I recently had leads for two jobs and I thought things were going to fall in place for me and then my hopes were smashed. I don't want to be like, "figures, nothing good ever happens to me". I don't want to be jaded and not appreciated the goodness in my life. I know God blesses me. I know he loves me and I am sure he has something really good around the corner. I need fun in my life. I miss my friends.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mer, there is a place up here hiring a massage therapist. Well. Of course there is. That might only add to your cynicism. But, I do agree - there HAS TO be something good around the corner. I am coming to terms with the realization that sometimes I think God just wants us to learn to trust Him. Easy to say, I know, but I know there is something good coming your way.