Dec 4, 2006

My friends

I have some good friends that I haven't seen in awhile and I just want to talk about them.

First there is Laura. Laura is a wonderful friend who makes me feel normal and I love her. She is beautiful and she is smart and creative and I hate when she is not around for me to hang out with. My life is better when she is in it and I haven't seen her in so long that a piece of my heart is hurting.It would be perfection to see her again.

My friend Emily made my life at ADOH bearable and I had so much fun living with her because she rocks. When she left the laughter stopped and I began to feel smashed and suffocated and it ended in one big ball of badness. We laughed, we made ham, we did the coldplay dance, we watched the weather channel and drank coffee.We always laugh when we are together and it would be heavenly to see her again.

My friend Elizabeth and I go way back . We have been through so much together. We lived together for like 3 years and we understand each other. We were inseparable until we both found our soul mates. I haven't seen her in awhile and it is so sad because the thought of her not being my best friend makes me feel sick.

I need my friends. I love my friends. I have other close friends but I have been thinking about these three for quite some time. I miss them. I love them. The End.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So, I think this is the first time anyone ever mentioned my name in a blog. It is a day for celebration!!! I miss you too, Mers. Let's get together!!!! I'm free on Friday this week....?

Anonymous said...

merry, that almost made me cry. i have been thinking about you so much. i miss you. i don't just "miss you," but I miss you. your honesty and humor makes me like life more.

jason j said...

i miss a lot of people.. but i was the friend that offered you a beer for bunco

Susan Marie said...

I know how you feel. It's tough when good friends disappear for a season (or more). Take comfort in the fact that your friends are clearly thinking of you and missing you, too!