Aug 28, 2007

unfortunate

I guess I will just write about how I am feeling just now...It could change soon so don't hold me to it. I feel 60% shitty right now. Emotionally, physically, mentally and whoops can't forget spiritually. I have been bleeding for about three weeks...bleeding from your private parts can really put a damper on all things good. It is not only annoying because sometimes I "flood" at inopportune moments but I also feel really lightheaded and weak a lot. I asked the doctor, "hey, what can be done?" She said to go back on the pill. I said,"But, I wanted to try to have a baby relatively soon" she said, "then you hare just going to have to deal with the bleeding". Thanks bunches, lady. Thanks effing BUNCHES. Do you know what is like to want something pretty badly and then be told that ," Hey, guess what...you might not be able to have that because your body is f'ed up". I might not be able to conceive because if I bleed all month it means that there is no time to ovulate.That is really sad. I don't feel like writing about it anymore but feel free to send your condolences.

3 comments:

Susan Marie said...

That's extra yucky. I feel really bad for you and what you are going through. If it helps, I know plenty of people with similarly f-'d up bodies who have managed to get pregnant.
I'll be praying for you, buddy- and you can call me anytime- K?

Jessica said...

oh merry--i am so sorry you are going through this! really, it is horrible and i wish it weren't so...I am gonna pray that it isn't so and that you and mike will be parents sooner than later...

merry said...

thanks, friends. I appreciate the encouragement and all your prayers.