Oct 23, 2007

A wonderful two years

I can't believe it but Mike and I had our 2nd anniversary yesterday. It was a wonderful day. I woke up to roses and donuts and a beautiful card that made me cry. Mike gave me a really fun karaoke game too because he knows how much I like to sing and record my singing. We then saw the Darjeerling Limited, which was a GREAT movie and then finished off the day with dinner at the melting pot. I felt super loved all day. (I gave mike a present and card but I don't need to go into all that). I just feel so blessed to have someone who loves all of me for who I am. Words can't express my love and gratitude.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats guys. Man does time fly! =)

Jen said...

Happy anniversary!

Nina said...

Congratulations...I'm glad you had such a lovely anniversary...but, where are my roses? Don't I deserve some congratualtions? ; )

Jessica said...

How beautiful. I am so happy for you, merry!