Aug 3, 2010

August

Well, it is officially August. That makes me happy because I call September fall even though it is technically still summer. Can I just say that I hate the hot weather? Cause I do. I have said that before and I will say it again. Right now I am sweating and sitting in my pajamas writing on the computer. It is 12:42pm and I still haven't taking a shower and officially started my day. I have managed to clean the kitchen which is one thing that I do regularly. I can do the kitchen and the dishes. One thing I can not do is the stove top burners. They are disgusting and crusted with black gunk. How do I get it off? I tried soaking it and a bunch of cleaning products. The gunk does not budge. The day I find the remedy for that is a happy day in my book.

Also, I managed to watch part of a black and white movie with Carol Kane when she was younger. Some movie where she is a Russian Jew back in the early 1900 and she comes to America where she finds her husband Americanized. It is really interesting.

Last night when I was trying to fall asleep I started thinking about how it was odd that we are called Americans. Russians.Canadians.Indians. But then there are the Irish, French, Scots. It's weird. At least it was at 2:00am.

As I sit here sweating I realize that my right armpit smells a little stinky. My left one smells fine and I have noticed that before. Right pit stinky. Left pit fine. I wonder why that is.

I'll leave you with that delightful thought as I go and take a shower.

No comments: