Sep 8, 2010

On our way

So we have decided that Mike needs to persue his dreams. We aren't really sure what that is right now. I told him that if he figures out what he wants to do with his life I will do whatever it takes to support him. We think he will probably have to go back to school. The thing is that his work will only reimburse him for 50% of his courses and limits that to like 1 course a semester. So, he is looking at other careers and trying to really figure out what he wants to do.

I on the other hand just got back on Ritalin which helps me to focus. I am hoping that I will be able to see more clearly now.

I feel like we are going to make a big move soon.

2 comments:

Collin and Lindsay: said...

These seem like good resolves. I believe that if you both really set your hearts and minds on walking in your purpose, then it will happen. It takes work and sacrifice, but if you are both committed to making something happen that you are called to do, then the resources will be there.

Jessica said...

mer, this is really exciting news! I know there are still a lot of unknown variables, but still--this is good stuff and I think that it's gonna be even better than you think.