Aug 4, 2011

Tears

Today I have tears because it is my grandfather's birthday. I miss him so much and wish that he was still alive.

Today I have tears because Darby and Lyric and Ollie are going back to California. I hate that we live on opposite coasts and that I can't see them when I want or need to.

Today I have tears because it's August and Lindsay, Collin and Senya will be most likely leaving at the end of this month to move to California.

I don't have words for how happy Senya and Lyric and Ollie make me. Nor do I have the words to express my sadness that I can't be with them. I don't have any more chances to see my grandfather or to tell him that I love him so much.

All I have is tears.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry, Mer; that's a lot of loss in your life. Cry as much as you need to...and I know that you you make Ollie and Lyric and Sen really happy, too; that they will cherish the times you visit them out there and the times they visit you here.

I'm so sorry for your tears right now.