Jun 18, 2008

O.C. 2008


Mike and I just got back from our annual family fun at Ocean City. It was fun as usual but it was better this year because we all stayed longer. We swam in the ocean, chilled in the sun, played putt putt golf(I came in 2nd and got a hole in one) played farkel and had lots of laughs. The only downside was the severe sunburn I and only I got. I did put on 45 sunblock but for some reason it didn't work. Could have been my meds. I attached a photo of me in the car with my red face. the rest of me is even worse.

5 comments:

Nina said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. Sorry about the sunburn...although the picture doesn't show it. And you look lovely by the way.

Jessica said...

Yeah, you look beautiful! And I hate sunburns...And I am a little jealous that you got to go on a family trip to the beach! I am missing mine this summer...:-(

Susan Marie said...

You do look gorgeous in that picture- more like a "rosy glow" than a sunburn. Maybe you chose that picture for that reason!
Sounds like the rest of your vacation was great!

merry said...

well, thanks for the compliments but I assure you, I am much more sunburn that then I guess you can see. Maybe if you saw how white I was before then you would notice the burn.

Jessica said...

I believe you! didn't mean to take away from the fact that you ARE burnt--you deserve all the compassion a bad sunburn warrants, my friend:-)

Maybe in the future, if you really want our pity--don't post such a very pretty picture of you...and then we wouldn't be distracted from the burn:-)