Sep 20, 2008

FALL!!!


Yesterday my mother, my sister, and I went fruit picking at Lindvilla Orchards in Media. We used to go to this place all the time when we were little. It is a little different because the original building burned down and was replaced with a smaller building but it actually still smells the same. It is a mixture of apple pie baking and fall. I can't explain it. You would just have to smell it to understand.

We took a hayride to the actual orchard and picked our apples and peaches. We had some nice conversation and female bonding. The sky was clear and deep blue. The air was crisp and fresh. I couldn't help feeling peaceful and happy.


Last night I made an apple pie. It was pretty tasty.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Merry, this sounds absolutely lovely, from the smell of the building, to the company you kept, to the apple pie you made.

What a perfect post for fall!

Nina said...

That sounds like a perfect day!

merry said...

Yay, Nina, I can see your comment!!!!