Sep 26, 2008

free at last

Yesterday I left my job. 2 days early. I walked out. I should feel guilty but I actually feel fantastic. On Wednesday my friend from work went in and told the director all about this mean person and how she was treating me. I went in later and explained that she was the reason I was leaving. Yesterday the mean person was furious. I could feel her rage when she walked in the room. She started being especially mean and when I went to say something to her she walked out and slammed the door. So I got up, said goodbye to my friend and left. It felt great. I then went to an interview and got another teaching job.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Good for you, Merry! And way to get another teaching job right away--that's awesome! I really hope this job is perfect;-)

Nina said...

That is a great story. So completely satisfying. Good-bye, mean person!

Lady Leth said...

I am proud of you! Way to go. In a situation that was so abusive, and completely out of your control, it must have felt great!

jason j said...

Thats awesome! Its great that you're out of that situation now

laura said...

I am so glad you are out of that situation!