Feb 8, 2012

Oceans

I guess it was almost 7 years ago that my new boyfriend encouraged me to start blogging. That boyfriend is now my husband and it seems so odd that I have had this blog for that long. When I look back a the things I have written I get a sense of dramatic change in my life even though it doesn't seem like things have changed so much. It's a weird feeling like looking at pictures of when you were younger and you don't actually remember getting older or fatter or thinner or whatever.
Anyway, things have changed for sure.

I feel like so many more things will change soon. I just feel it in the ol' bones if ya know what I mean. Kind of like the 7 year itch, maybe. Except, hopefully, it will not include one or both of us having an affair, since that is what the 7 year itch really is about. What am I talking about? Anyway, I hope things will change for the good.

Here's something. It's been waaaaay too long since aunt flow has come to visit if you catch my drift. This has happened before and it is tortuous. The PMS literally feels like torture. I'm sure Mike feels tortured too. I hope it doesn't lead to the 7 year itch. Here I go again. I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

MERRY! please no seven year itch, okay? PLEASE.

thank you.

and man, I am sorry about all the PMS...I hope that straightens itself out soon (for both you AND mike).

:)

Lindsay Palkovitz said...

Mers, I hear ya on the PMS front. I feel like I turn into a werewolf every month and that I should be chained up for a few days so that I don't werewolf it up and then regret it later. And yes, BIG CHANGES. I just hope that those changes bring us nearer to one another again soon. --Linds