Feb 8, 2007

Fable



Fable was a cute, little, ball of baby soft gray fluff. He loved Figgy Pudding and he loved to snuggle with him.He copied off of him and tried to do everything he did....it was funny cause he was so small.

I got Fable from a disgusting apartment in New Jersey when I responded to an ad about two rescued half persian half russian blue kittens. I am glad I rescued him from that craphole of a place. When I brought him home he walked right out of the carrier and tried to be friends with the figs. It was the only time I ever heard Figgy hiss. But soon Figs loved the little kitten too.

At first I didn't think Fable's face was that cute. It seemed kind of pointy caused I was used to persian faces.But then I thought it was the cutest face ever. I kissed his little face right before they took him away forever.

I honestly can't believe that I only had him for alittle over 3 months. He seemed to be a part of our family for longer than that. I really miss him and I still cry sometimes...like right now.

Poor widdle kit...I love you and miss you and I know Jesus is holding you for me. I can't wait to snuggle you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry, that breaks my heart of stone. i am so sorry.

jason j said...

That is a sucky sucky story..
i'm sorry you had to go through that