Jan 31, 2007

Widdle Kit

OK, so Fable, AKA, widdle Kit, my five month old kitten...has a fever with no other symptoms except lethargy, which, obviously is probably due to the fever. His fecal sample is negative for parasites, he is on antibiotics, though they aren't helping, and the next step is blood work to rule out viral infections and the serious stuff. He tested negative for feline leukemia. I am scared. I love the little guy and he is so cute. Please pray that he would be healed quickly, and that they would figure out what is wrong with him with too much more cost. I desperately hope it isn't serious like FIP because that is fatal and we will have to put him to sleep. If you know me, you know how much animals in general, but especially mine, mean to me.

1 comment:

jason j said...

Thats sucky.. hopefully everything will work out