Jan 5, 2008

Wishes for 2008

When I was turning 28 my mom asked me what I wanted for that year. I said, "Um, to be engaged". She laughed and said,"Maybe you should find a guy first". 7 Months later I was married. I didn't try to make that happen but Mike and I went on our first date a couple of days later and the rest is history. That was two years ago and I haven't made any big wishes out loud since. So I was thinking that I would make some wishes and share them on my blog.

So what do I want for 2008? Well, let's see...I want to own a nice cozy house and I want to have a baby. Too tall of an order? I think not. If God can let me go from never having a serious boyfriend to being married in 7 months I really think he can handle those two requests. I am excited. Next year this time we will see if my wishes for 2008 came true.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait for those wishes to come true for you! I think we should all say our wishes out loud more often...Gives us a good focus and reminds us of where we want to be...Here's to God bringing those wishes about!

Susan Marie said...

Good for you- seize the day and all of that! Happy 2008!!