Mar 3, 2008

Back to black

Do you know how horrible it feels to be depressed when you know that you should be happy? Everything is going well and I am getting all that I wanted,all that I thought would make me happy and because I am fucking mentally ill nothing seems good. I just want to claw at my insides. I want to take a knife to the part that is hurting right now and pop it out of my chest. Don't try to point out the good in my life because I know it is there. That is the problem. I know I should be happy.

Well, as you can tell. I am not well. I am back on the fucking lexapro.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry, Merry...

Susan Marie said...

It would be cooler if you were back IN black, but I understand where you're coming from. I wish I could say something really helpful... Just hang in there, not every day will be this bad. I'm glad that you are at least venting your frustrations. That stuff is poison if you let it fester inside.
Just remember that I love you! (yeah- like that will make everything better... oh, well)

Lady Leth said...

So everyone is saying how sorry they are--and I am laughing. The last line was really funny to me. Don't worry though. Everything will even out.