Jul 27, 2008

Yay!

So things are going well right now financially due to the fact that Mike and I are both working our butts off. It is awesome to be able to see the fruits of our labors. We are paying our bills, we bought a nice washer and dryer, we got our cars which is awesome(both pre owned of course) we are slowly getting the house in shape and yesterday I finally got a Wii. HOORAY!!!! Now, if I can just find Wii fit in stock. Keep your eye out and let me know if you see it.

I truly thank God that he has blessed us with the jobs that we have especially with the economy kind of iffy right now. Who knows where things will be in the future but as for now...things are good. It scares me to say that because I feel like when you admit that things are good things suddenly turn horrible. I am going to pray and trust that that does not happen.

Now, all I need is a baby, lose weight, get my house looking cute, and things will be perfect.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Merry--I know its a huge relief when you can comfortably pay bills--and even save something, too. I am so glad for you guys!

And the other stuff is on the way, too!

oh and p.s. Wii fit is so fun! I played it with Jase and I liked it a lot--maybe ask Jase to keep an eye out for you; he's really good at finding stuff like that

Nina said...

Isn't that how life is? One thing works out and then we're thinking about the next thing we want to go our way... Well, maybe that's not how life is, but it's how I am! I'm really happy to hear this good news about you guys. Yeah!