Oct 3, 2008

October

I have started a new post several times about how much I love this month. I think it will be a good post. My mind however, is preoccupied with bridesmaid things for Laura's wedding on Saturday. So far, my undergarment that I ordered was allegedly delivered and taken off my front porch. My dress was supposed to be done Wed and it isn't yet. Darby and I are singing a song she wrote and I have yet to hear it. The wedding is tomorrow. The rehearsal is tonight. Zoinks. I am a tad stressed. Still, this stress is way better than the bad kind of, mean woman at work, hate your job, kind of stress.

I will write my October post later.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh no, Merry--what are you gonna do about the undergarment issue?!? And I know you guys will sound amazing on the song--I have NO DOUBT about that...

I, too, need to acquire some sort of undergarment for the dress. I should actually go do that now...

See you soon!!!

Nina said...

I like your word "Zoinks." I think I will find a reason to use it. I'm already looking forward to reading your thoughts on October because it's one of my favorite months too.

Good luck tomorrow with your garments!