Mar 29, 2010

March 29,2010

I feel like I need to just write cause my mind is feeling jumbled up and I hate that.

I would say that peace is one of the things I value most in life. Peace and quiet. In my mind, please and also in my neighborhood. I don't get to really say what goes on in my surroundings too often but I should have a say what goes on in my mind. I would like to have peace. For the most part I have peace. Then something happens and I start to get anxious as which point I could let it snowball into a full blown panic attack or nip it in the bud. I've been nipping things pretty well lately. Just thought I'd let you know.

I would really like to move out of the city to a place that is clean, safe and quiet. A place that has a yard with grass.

Fiona is sitting on my shoulder and purring. I really love this girl.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

merry, I want that for you too...I pray that it happens for you guys soon.

Nina said...

A lovely cat purring on your shoulder can help with the peace factor. I think it's really cool that you've been doing well with nipping those anxious thoughts in the bud. I find that nearly impossible...