Jan 19, 2007

Unbelievable

Here is the thing. This is MY blog. These are MY thoughts. My blog is cathartic and I use it to talk my way through things. I share my thoughts with people I know and love and expect my thoughts to not be used against me. I do NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES want someone to come to me and say that something I have said on MY blog should not have been said, because this is MY blog and that is the end of it.

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless wrote something completely benign and unoffensive in one of her blogs. She simply stated her opinion on something and mentioned no names, no details, and nothing that could in anyway be misconstrued as gossip or slander.

*Unfortunately, what she wrote was read by one person who told another person who called her and rebuked her for what she said. Even though this person had never read her blog before and had no idea who or what the post was actually about.

[this paragraph has been removed by the author to protect her friend.]

If this is anyway is used against my friend...so help me GOD! There will be serious consequences.

*this parargraph has been edited by the author to protect her friend

" and the spies came out of the water and you're feeling so good cause you know
that the spies hide out on every corner but they can't touch you, no, cause they're just spies"

1 comment:

Susan Marie said...

Wow! Sometimes I feel sad that so few people read my blog- then I remember that I am writing it for me- not for anyone else. For someone's blog to incite such a huge controversy is, well, just so "unbelievable"!