Jun 28, 2007

Ghost

OK, so do you believe in Ghosts? A couple of years ago my friend Em and I were carving pumpkins, eating roasted pumpkin seeds, drinking yummy apple cider and making each other laugh when her mom sent her this super creepy pictures that she had taken in a graveyard in Vermont. She was taking a picture of a tombstone and when she looked at the picture on her digital camera this ghostly image was there. Her mother is a Christian and she wouldn't make this thing up. It freaked me and Em out. I literally got chills when I saw it. It makes me wonder a little bit about whether there really are ghosts of some sort. I mean...it REALLY looks like a ghost. What do you think?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well, you know what I think!
See you tomorrow!!!
YAY!

jason j said...

I don't know.. why did she happen to be taking a random picture at a graveyard at night...

additionally, to me the picture looks like a picture of someones hair, out of focus, with the flash reflecting off of it... you can get a similar effect if you dangle your cameras strap in front of the camera.

That all being said, there are some freaky videos of ghosts on the interwebs.

merry said...

She likes to look at old gravestones and take pictures of them. If this is something in the way of the flash...it is odd that when you look at the picture when it is big it really looks like a person.

Anonymous said...

spirits.