Jun 22, 2007

New little furbaby


Fable was a wonderful kitten and I am so blessed to have been his mommy for his short life. His death was very sad and we still get sad sometimes. I have been looking for a kitten for awhile and have found a new little baby to add to our home. As you can see, she is a tiny calico cutie. She is a rescue and more importantly ...a polydactyl (AKA she has six toes). This gives a look of a mitten paw. I am lucky to have gotten her because a lot of people thought she was really cute and apparently polydactyls are in high demand...not sure why...just know I fell in love with this little girl. I pick her up on Monday and I am quite excited. I don't know what to name her but I would like to give her a cute fairyish name. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Jen said...

You always come up with the best names for cats. I have no idea. But one day I'm going to get a yorkshire terrier and name him Hamilton.

Emily said...

Hi Mer! She is SOOOOO CUTE! I'm wondering if there are any fairy names that have to do with the number six? Hmmm....let me look at my baby name book and get back to you. I'm looking forward to seeing you next weekend :-)

Jessica said...

yay, Merry! she is adorable--and who knew that polydactyls were is such demand? Your site is very educational. :-) and I agree with Jen--you do come up with the best kitty names; it will come to you!

mark@therota.com said...

Her name is Polly.

merry said...

Actually her name is Fiona.