Feb 16, 2008

The Beach


Mike and I decided to go to the beach today. I think Mike needed a change of scenery due to illness and we both needed some fun time together. We went to the Jersey shore and it was lovely. It was also really cold so we didn't stay too long because of the aformentioned illness. It was great to be there though. Water is one of my favorite things on earth especially in the form of the ocean. That is one reason why I called this blog Oceans...cause I love the ocean. Ok, enough of that. Anyway, it is very cathartic and it always makes me feel like I spent some time in therapy. We are going to head back when it gets a little warmer.

1 comment:

Susan Marie said...

That is a beautiful picture- the sky was so incredibly blue yesterday. I'm a little jealous because Jason and I totally agree with going to the beach as therapy! I'm glad to see Mike is feeling a little better.