Jan 31, 2009

Things are pretty fine

Things have been going pretty well lately. I have been working double shifts which means I am gone from 7:45am until about 10:45pm monday through thursday and then hav a normal shift on Friday. It has been rough but only because my body is rebelling against me. I always get this excruciating pain in my scapula area which then refers pain to my chest. I first got it at my first teaching job when I was working days and nights and it was so painful I thought I was having a heart attack. Well anyway, I am finishing up the double shifts this week and then I will have my usual two weeks off. I need it to recover. Hopefully I will never have to work double shifts again unless I need the money.

We are having Brian and Nina over tonight. We always enjoy being with them. I have been much more social lately and I realize that it is easier for me to be social when I have exercised. I guess my social anxiety is body issue related.

That all I want to say for now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Just to let you know--whenever your blog notifies me of an update on my RSS feeds I get so happy inside! Tonight I even inadvertently made a "Mmmm" sound which is kind of weird but it was only because I was excited.

Or maybe it was because I just ate two delicious donuts. No, that was a while before I saw your post update, which is when I made the noise.

Anyway.

Have a great time with Brian and Nina and I am glad you"re getting some time off soon;-)

Nina said...

We had so much fun at your house Saturday night. Thanks for having us -- and for forgiving us for being so late.