May 27, 2009

Yesterday

So, in case you were wondering and I am sure you all were, the disclaimer that you have to read before you get to my site is just a precaution because anyone can click on my name and get to my blog. Sometimes I say curse words or sometime I might want to say something that isn't child appropriate. So that is that.

I had a good day. I started therapy again with my favorite therapist at PCPC, Kim Champion. She is a great match for me therapist/patient wise. She isn't pushy but is also not too passive. I am really good at working things out as long as I have someone that I can talk to that doesn't interrupt me and helps me to see truth. My family interrupts a lot. I interrupt too but not as often as someone I love very much named my mother. It feel wonderful to be the center of focus and to know that I am getting healthier. It feels wondeful to be able to talk and talk and know that it is getting me somewhere.YAY! I love therapy. The first time I was in therapy for over a year. We will see how long it will be this time.

Also, keeping with trying to get healthier( I don't like to say,"trying to get healthy" because I am not an unhealthy person. I have a few glitches that need to be worked out). I joined and aquatic center and took a deep water walking class. It is great because it is hard but you don't feel how hard it is until you are out of the water and trying to walk on land.

I have a fertility appointment tomorrow and hopefully I get on a good track. I am really beginning to believe that as soon as I take care of some issues in therapy and start getting my body in shape I will get pregnant.

Prayer would be highly appreciated.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

"I interrupt too but not as often as someone I love very much named my mother."

Um, that made me laugh.

You make me laugh.

I am so happy that you are taking such awesome steps, Merry--this is a really great path and I will be praying!

Nina said...

Very cool, Merry! I am glad you are happy with the steps you are taking and feeling more positive about things. It sounds like you feel less trapped inside your head, and that's awesome.

That comment about your mom made me laugh...

lindsay said...

mers, i am glad that you like kim champion and that she is making you a champion, my friend. i am sure that after some time working through another level of stuff, you will be able to achieve your goals and dreams. love you! miss you! alice.