May 2, 2009

Fussy

Mike has always called me fussy. He has also made up nicknames that are variations of the word fuss. The most commonly used one is Fussa. Today I am completely fussy. My body aches and everything is annoying me. I feel discontent and am going through my wanting a dog phase.What is my problem? Anyway, I am not allowed to have a dog. I just want to know what this sickness is that keeps thinking,"this time I can do it". Like I said, I can't have a dog so the point is moot but it still bothers me.

I am fussy cause I don't want to feel like I am always discontent. I want to choose to be happy but right now it is hard. I want to eat but I want to be thin. I want to stay home all the time but I also get bored and want to work. We also need the money. I want a baby but I cannot have one. I love my garden but I am impatient for the flowers to bloom. I love who Mike is but I want him to be perfect. I love being in Godspell but I am also annoyed by it.

I hate this post but I am gong to puplish it anyway.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

For me, sometimes I can think, "Once this or that happens then everything will be awesome" when in reality, every phase of life--whether a new job, new relationship, new show you're in or whatever--comes with a whole new set of problems...

Luckily, they do ebb and flow and sometimes the problems recede and we find ourselves in moments of true bliss.

I hope that many of those moments of bliss find their way to you...And I love when you post, btw--so thank you for publishing (even if it annoys you)!

Nina said...

No offense to Mike, but he makes up horrible nicknames. The one he had for his sister is the absolute worst.