May 16, 2011

A new post for you


Here you go, loyal readers. I am sorry that I have been neglectful but in fact have been not only quite busy but also quite unmotivated as well. Forgiven? Ok, so a few things.


A. Been meditatin'. Not just meditating. Meditatin' makes you so relaxed that you leave of the g. I made that up. I have been doing guided visualizations. Nothing crazy or weird just going to my sacred place which is just a non overused version of my "happy place".It really helps me to get a hold of my emotions and quiet my spirit. I love it and I have seen a huge difference in the way I feel towards others.

B.I discovered fried pickles. Oh lordy. Hold me back. Them things is taaaasty little critters. Jeez, I cannot stop thinking in a southern drawl. Oh well, I'm fixin to just go with it. So, about them picks'. They are dill pickle chips dips in batter and deep fried. You then dip them in this tasty sauce. It's salty and sweetish and sour and dilly. Yum. I want some. real bad. They are $4.50 for a small order so I can't just get them whenever I want. I can dream about them, though.

My roses are so beautiful this year. I say that every year. They are fantastic and huge and yellow with pink outlining the petals. I also have pretty climbing roses. I ALSO have a doggie licking my face right now. Now that doggie is breathing his doggie breath on my face. Now that doggie is trying to get me to play so he is biting my hand. I am bored of writing this.

I can think of nothing to write. Adios.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha I like this post. I'm glad you've been meditatin'. I'm proud of you. The fried pickles are something I can understand you'd like, but I, my friend, will probably not dream of these "tasty little critters" anytime soon. I hope the world doesn't end on Saturday, cause I'd like to see you again before that. Please keep writing on this blog. Oh sorry, let me say that in a way you'll understand: please keep on keepin' on at this here blog of yourn. Thankee kindly.