Apr 22, 2013

In a ditch

Sometime life feels great. Sometimes it feels really horrible and uncomfortable. Right now I feel like it is the latter. I was rolling down the road of life with the top down and music blaring. Warm breeze and sun on my skin and feeling really content. Then, boom, suddenly I find myself in a ditch on the side of the road. Things are rough right now. Monetarily, we are struggling. It's probably no worse than it has been before, maybe even a little better but financial stress just feels so scary and bad. It stresses your body and your mind and seeps into all aspects of your life. It takes a toll on relationships and it casts a gloomy doomy cloud over things. I feel like I am in that ditch with the wheels spinning and no way to get out. I'm overwhelmed with writing right now so I will finish later.  I will publish this so I don't forget about it.


No comments: