May 17, 2005

Ivish, Vinge and Pal


Please don’t cry, it breaks my heart
I promise I won’t go until you say that it’s ok
You always were the pleasant one who had the nicest face
there is nothing I wouldn’t do to see you smile again

Close your eyes and cover your ears
I’ll just stay right here, I’m too afraid to leave anyway
You can hold my hand I know it helps you to fall asleep
Don’t be scared I know it’s hard when there is so much that
We have to be afraid of

When you wake I’ll try to make you laugh
I saw something funny today that you might appreciate
You look so peaceful but your lips are turned down
I wonder what you are dreaming of

Do you know that I love you with all that I am
I know I’m mean sometimes but you can be a pain in my ass
But if you weren’t around, if you should go away
I wouldn’t be able to live a normal life again

And when you’re sad,
Guess what, don’t be sad
Because I am your sister

No comments: