Feb 16, 2009

life right now.

I am trying to make my life what I want it to be. I love performing but haven't done it it a looong time.I tried out for Godspell yesterday. Our church is putting it on and I am truly excited to be it. I mean, that is, if I make it. I was told that they would let me know and Jonathan winked when he said it. So, I assume I made it unless Jonathan has a crush on me. He and Drew had only good thing to say about my audition so...I hope I made it.

Anyway, I am exciting about getting healthy. I am excited to see what this year has in store for me.
I am feeling good right now.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Merry--I am soooooo excited for you and proud of you for auditioning. Like I said before, it is ten times harder to audition for friends than for strangers, in my opinion.

And again, I heard you were awesome!

I am so happy for you. And proud. And happy. And proud. You get the point?

Nina said...

I am so excited that you auditioned! No offense to anyone else, but the opportunity to see you in the play considerably raises my excitement level for being in the audience. Can't wait!

merry said...

Thanks girls. You are true friends and make me feel talented.

Jen said...

I want to see it too! That sounds awesome, Mers.