Feb 17, 2009

Top ten reasons I love my cats

1. They are unbelievably cute. Especially Figgy Pudding. I don't like to have favorites but he has the cutest face ever.

2. They purr and knead like crazy.Especially when they want something.(Kind of like me)

3. Fiona curls up in the bathroom sink and get's out when I need to wash my hands. She wants to drink from the sink-Mike hates this but I think it is funny.

4.They give licks with their sandpaper tongues

5. They are warm and nap next to me or on top on me

6. They can be left alone for extended periods of time and go to the bathroom in the litter box.(Figgy gives me the silent treatment if I leave him too long)

7. They meow and chirp in little trills. It is like they are singing sometimes.

8. They are always happy to see me.

9. Figgy carries this furry thing around in his mouth and meows at the bedroom door and drops it there as a present every night if I don't hide it.

10. They let me kiss them all over their furry faces even though Mr. The Figs gets his mad face on .

3 comments:

laura said...

That is really cute and super sweet. It almost made me want to get a kitty.
If Chris and I weren't allergic, maybe I would have him buy me one...or two...

Jessica said...

Yes, you definitely should get TWO kitties;-)

Me and drew love ours so much, too; we never knew how much of a family they would be to us, either.

And with me gone most of the time these days, I know they are SUCH a comfort to Drew, which is a comfort to me.

Jessica said...

how bout a new post for your faithful fans?